Download the conference brochure for full speaker overview, the agenda, stats from last year’s conference and more.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- The only thought leadership event encompassing the challenges and opportunities for Intelligent City growth and development in Canada
- Listen to top city administrators and industry professionals discuss what it takes to establish an intelligent municipality
- Great networking opportunity with a mix of industry experts and top technology specialists in North America
- Cutting edge technology presentations, delivering best and innovative solutions to make your city efficient
- Discover the latest innovations and learn how modern technologies are being put to use by pioneering cities
- Addressing diverse themes, ranging from city management to education and economic development
- City and municipal professionals: $945 plus tax – Early Bird: $795 plus tax
- Vendors, consultants, technology companies: $1845 plus tax – Early Bird: $1395 plus tax
Early Birds are available until September 15, 2017.
To register, go to the conference website, email email@example.com or call 416-597-5751.
WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT THE INTELLIGENT CITIES SUMMIT 2016:
Check out some great video testimonials from last year’s Summit: https://youtu.be/SOk5d6BfTA8
- Strategic IoT Partner: Bell
- Gold Sponsor: Avaya
- Silver Sponsor: Philips
- Associate Sponsors: IoTCAN and CIRA
Very limited number of sponsorship led speaking opportunities are available. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-597-5751 to find out more.